Founded in 1957, East Hall High School is a school made rich and vibrant through the heritage and diversity of our students and community. Dedicated teachers blend the past with the future through use of advanced curriculum, eclectic instructional practices and innovative technology. We firmly believe in our motto “every student, every chance, every day” and our goal is to prepare our students to meet twenty-first century challenges and opportunities. We invite you to explore and enjoy our school sites. Jeff Cooper, Principal
“Every student, every chance, every day” “Student Growth Is Our Business”
Our School . . .
– will be a place where students and teachers feel safe, accepted, and respected;
– will develop the concept of community through collaborative learning and promotion of intellectual curiosity to reach for something higher;
– will promote open communication between parents, teachers, and students which encourages a sense of teamwork and cooperation;
– will acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of students and staff;
– will promote creativity and technological competencies to better prepare students to meet the demands of a changing world;
– will prepare students with the necessary job skills required to enter a competitive, global workforce;
– will invite community stakeholders to support, invest, and participate in East Hall High School’s vision and mission;
– will foster Viking pride through an attitude of respect and tolerance for one another.