HALL COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY SUMMER READING PROGRAM
All students are invited to participate in the Summer Reading Program!
- Head to BEANSTACK to register from May 20 through July 31 for Summer Reading and record your books through Beanstack! You can also use the Beanstack app for Apple or Android devices.
- If you’ve already created a Beanstack account for summer reading or the 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten Program, please use your original account—you can reset your password if you do not remember it.
- Create an account on BEANSTACK by clicking “Register an Individual or Family.”
- Parents and caregivers create their own accounts, then create and manage reading accounts for their children by clicking the arrow next to their name in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and then selecting “Add a Reader.”
- Adults reading on their own should register themselves as an Individual.
If you have questions about creating an account or registering for Summer Reading, please call 770-532-3311, or email email@example.com
WHAT YOU WIN
- Teens Earn a Prize at 100, 250 and 500 Points!
- Middle and High School students can choose from funky stickers, a mochi squishy, wristlet keychains, pop it fidget toys, QuikTrip soft drink, coffee or freezie drink or a Chick-fil-A treat!
- Grand Prize Raffles for Teens:
Earn one entry into a grand prize drawing of your choice when you reach the Summer Reading Goal of 500 points. Earn additional raffle tickets if you keep reading, for every 500 points after that, up to a total of five entries for the summer! Don’t forget to redeem your raffle tickets on the Beanstack site by July 31!
- Middle and High School participants could win: Tickets for 6 to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens, A Bubble Bees $10 Gift Card and Boba Basket, Dinner for 2 at Chipotle, Diletto Bakery $25 gift card, 5 frozen treats from La Mejor de Michoacan, Dominos $20 gift card, Dunkin Donuts $20 gift card, Regal Cinemas $50 gift card, Keurig Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker and K Cup Basket!